Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2nd Attempt...Tie-Dye For

I made tie-dyed cupcakes this weekend and they are so cool.  I mentioned a few posts ago that I was going to start trying new things with one of them being baking & decorating.  This is my second attempt and I made these!!!!!!!!

Trippy batter
Baked
Yum!
Just separate and dye your white cake batter in different bowls.  Then add them together (without stirring) right into your cupcake liners or cake pan.  Easy and super-fun!

What new things are you trying?  I figure I'll enjoy all of the mobility and fine motor skills I can while this remission lasts.  I know my colleagues, family & friends are enjoying my "experiments"!!!!  ha ha

Any ideas for what I should try next?  Just don't say flambe!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried pate au choux yet?
it's the pastry you make for puff pastries. Fun and easy to make and you get to use the pastry bag a lot of different ways.

Alison I said...

No - that sounds fun though! I'm going to look that up right now...thank you! And I don't like puffed pastry so, I won't be tempted to eat everything! :)