Thursday, October 20, 2011

Aloha

Aloha means hello & goodbye.

I have been writing this blog for 6 months now; since I got my diagnosis of MS.  You and I have been through a lot of ups and downs together.  I thank you so much for traveling this road with me and supporting me during this crazy time.

I have come to accept MS.  I have screamed, cried, laughed, broken down and pulled myself up over the past half a year.  I am done with thinking about MS every minute of every day.  I'm done with having it consume me. 

So, I am going to stop writing this blog.  I need to move on with my life and actually get on with living it!  I will leave this blog up and active for reference because there is a lot of information in the posts that will be helpful to those just diving into the MS pool. 

I wish you all the best.  If anyone would like to stay in touch, you can either leave a comment on any blog post (it gets sent to me) or you can email me (email address in my profile to the right).  I imagine I'll miss writing the blog but, I'm planning on filling up my time with other new and fun things.

Aloha my friends,
Love Ali
xoxo

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I've enjoyed following your blog, and although I'm sad that I won't be able to read it anymore, I'm very happy for you in your decision to move on. Wishing you all the best in all you do. Have fun.

Alison I said...

Awwwhhh, thank you Lesley. I really appreciate that! I have been super-busy lately and, although I do sometimes miss writing the blog, I know it was the right decision.

Feel free to get in touch anytime, Ali :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Lesley! I think I have laughed and cried along with your posts but I am so happy you have decided to LIVE LIFE girl, its just too short not too.

Cheers!

Alison I said...

And I am living it...you saw that first-hand on my birthday!! hahaha Thanks Shannon, I am still doing really well and am feeling good :)

nicole said...

My therapist suggested I do the same. Good for you!