Friday, May 20, 2011

It's A Numbers Game

When I started this blog roughly one month ago, I thought that I'd write a few times, like, two people would read it and then I would shut it down. 

I was wrong.  I LOVE writing; it is such a stress-reliever and it has made me realize that I am not alone.  Not by a long shot.  M.S. tried to take me down; it tried pretty freaking hard actually but, due to the support of all of you out there, I'm doing really well.  I feel...happy, and...hopeful.  And strong.

My page views reached 5000 hits today across 21 countries and I would just like to say THANK YOU for reading.  I used to be such a private person but, when I got sick I couldn't do it anymore; I needed help.  Now that I've received such an outpouring of help and support, I don't want to be introverted anymore.  I realize how important a large network of supporters is, especially when you're ill.  I'm tearing up here...ha ha

I am taking the long weekend off (Victoria Day here in Canada) and will be back Tuesday.  Enjoy May 2-4 all you Canadians and for everyone else, have a great weekend!

Love Ali.
   

No comments: