Monday, July 04, 2011

Happy Belated 144th Birthday!



Dear Canada, happy birthday!  I'm sorry that this is 3 days late but, I was vacationing in Quebec.

I hope that all of you Canadians out there had a fantastic holiday and toasted our country with picnics, fireworks and grand celebration. 

I am in Ontario now and am back in B.C. on Wednesday so, normal posting will resume soon.  I'll also post some pictures and information from my awesome trip to Quebec - la belle province. 

I shopped, ate and drank my way through my trip and loved it all.  If you haven't gone to Quebec City and area yet, you must visit; it's fantastic and has something for everyone. 

I'm already looking forward to going back - hopefully soon.  Word to the wise though...if you have any MS symptoms, bring your cane.  I didn't and I could have used it on all of the cobblestones, narrow streets and hills.  They definitely weren't thinking about handicapped-accessibility back when the walled city was built!  ha ha

Thanks for reading as always. 
Ali xoxo

P.S.  For all of the U.S. readers out there: Happy 4th of July!  I hope that you're having a great holiday too.

No comments: