Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Special Mention Goes To...

I knew when I posted about our furry friends that people would know what I was talking about!  I rarely meet people who aren't comfortable being around animals and I'm glad for that because they are such a comfort - not to mention so adorable!

This is George, also known as Georgeeeeeee by his loving dad Luc.  I think he knew that he was going to be featured on a website today because he dressed up in his Mexican scarf for us.
George
George
Thanks George for helping out your papa; did anyone ever tell you that you look like a perfect, little stuffed animal?!

And to Luc and George's friend who is newly diagnosed, keep on keeping on.  It gets better, I swear!  The bad days get few and far between as you learn to live with this new thing in your life.  You're a part of the MS community now and let me tell you, it's quite an awesome "family" to be in.  Everyone here knows what you're going through and if you ever need help or have a question, let me know.  I'll put it out there and I know you'll get an answer from the readers here - they're pretty sharp!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read your latest two blogs, great info. I love Georgeeee and I loved your optimisim.

Alison I said...

Thank you! I just want newly-diagnosed people to know that it won't be horrible forever...those are some rough times but, you learn to deal. And yep, George is SUPER cute!